Below is a flow chart that may help you understand the basics of this objective. We will go over all of these concepts in class.
- Upper primary and secondary students
- Unbiased articles (2 sides of an issue)
- Help with critical thinking
- Curriculum tagged articles
- 5000 articles tagged with curriculum/topics
- Encourages discussion
- Includes MLA formatted citations!
Take notes as you do your research. As the Chinese proverb says, The faintest ink is more powerful than the strongest memory.
- Start a document where you take notes and paste the link where you found the resource. This will make it easier when completing your bibliography later on.
- Read through your notes and summarize the information in your own words.
- Don’t ask questions when doing a Google search. Watch the video below for some helpful tips.
Improve your online searches. The video below is aimed at college students, but can be helpful in Middle school as well.